I am a Lecturer in Pure Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Reading, UK.
My research interests roughly lie within the areas of operator theory, potential theory, complex analysis, and spectral theory.
Major Grants and Awards
- 2019-2021 EPSRC Research Grant EP/S029486/1, New Investigator Award. Plasmon resonances and the Neumann-Poincaré operator for 3D domains with singularities. £231,308
- 2018 Zemánek prize in functional analysis, awarded by IMPAN
- Marta de León-Contreras, University of Reading, Sep 2019–Sep 2021.
- Joseph Whitehead, University of Reading, Sep 2019 —
- Postdoctoral associate, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA, Nov 2016 – Jun 2017.
- Postdoctoral researcher, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, Sep 2013 – Sep 2016.
- Invited professor, University of Lorraine, France, April–May 2020 (postponed/cancelled :().
- Researcher, Lund University, Sweden, Oct 2016.
- Ph.D. from Lund University, Sweden, under the supervision of A. Aleman, 2013.