I am a Lecturer in Pure Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Reading, UK.
My research interests roughly lie within the areas of operator theory, complex analysis, and spectral theory.
Postdoc position available
I am recruiting a postdoctoral researcher in the spectral theory of layer potentials and related integral operators. Applications are welcome from candidates with a background in any aspect of pure mathematical analysis. Research experience or interest in one of the following areas is particularly helpful: operator theory, spectral theory, harmonic analysis, or pseudodifferential operators.
The starting date will be 2 September 2019, or soon thereafter. For full details and in order to apply, please visit https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=4809
Grants and Awards
- 2019-2021 EPSRC Research Grant EP/S029486/1, New Investigator Award. Plasmon resonances and the Neumann-Poincaré operator for 3D domains with singularities. £231,308
- 2018 Zemánek prize in functional analysis, awarded by IMPAN
- Postdoc, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA, Nov 2016 – Jun 2017.
- Postdoc, Lund University, Sweden, Oct 2016.
- Postdoc, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, Sep 2013 – Sep 2016.
- Ph.D. from Lund University, Sweden, under the supervision of A. Aleman, 2013.