I am a Lecturer in Pure Mathematics in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Reading, UK.
My research interests roughly lie within the areas of operator theory, complex analysis, and spectral theory.
I am currently looking for a PhD student to start September 2019, with application deadline 15 February 2019. Apply at https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BPH869/epsrc-dtp-phd-studentship-in-mathematical-analysis
- 2018 Zemánek prize in functional analysis, awarded by IMPAN
- Postdoc, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA, Nov 2016 – Jun 2017.
- Postdoc, Lund University, Sweden, Oct 2016.
- Postdoc, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, Sep 2013 – Sep 2016.
- Ph.D. from Lund University, Sweden, under the supervision of A. Aleman, 2013.